Javier and his team of steel workers are working through the weekend to get Nissan of LaGrange’s new location ready. Today they are putting up the steel to hold our really heavy AC system and getting ready to install roof insulation early next week. These guys are dedicated.
You will also notice that we will have three service lanes with one dedicated to Nissan Express Service to handle most of your maintenance needs quickly and professionally.
Blind Spot Warning System on the Nissan Rogue
Nissan’s Blind Spot Warning System helps alert drivers if a vehicle is detected in the blind spot area. Depending on the vehicle, the system uses either radar sensors mounted near each corner of the rear bumper or the wide-angle rearview camera of the RearView Monitor to detect vehicles in adjacent lanes.
If a vehicle is detected in the blind spot area, the system illuminates an indicator light near the A-pillar or in the outside mirror, depending on the vehicle. The indicator light is illuminated on the same side of the vehicle as the vehicle detected in the adjacent lane. If the driver then uses the turn signal to indicate a turn into the adjacent lane where the other vehicle is detected, the indicator begins to flash and an audible warning sounds.
The radar sensors can detect vehicles on either side of the vehicle within the detection zone. The forward limit of the detection zone aligns with the outside mirror of the vehicle and extends rearward approximately 10 feet beyond the rear bumper and approximately 10 feet to the sides.
This advanced safety system is available on many Nissan models. Stop by Nissan of LaGrange and let us show you great technology in action.
That’s right. Whenever you bring your Nissan in for service at Nissan of LaGrange your Nissan gets hand washed. Once the service work is complete, our dedicated car wash staff takes your Nissan to be washed.
That’s on every service – including our Nissan Genuine Oil Change. So for the price of our no appointment needed oil change (tire rotation, air filter installation, new battery, etc.) you get a car wash. That’s real value. That’s Nissan of LaGrange.
Nissan’s GO ROGUE Year-End Event starts today. Now through the end of the year get great savings on Nissan Rogue starting under $20,000 at Nissan of LaGrange with $1,500 Nissan Customer Cash, $250 Nissan Regional Cash, and $500 Bonus Cash.
Want 0% for up to 72 months? Well qualified buyers can get both the $500 Bonus Cash and 0% up to 72 months.
Want a Nissan but really want an Altima. How about savings up to $7,765 on 16 Altima. Get $2250 Nissan Customer Cash, $750 Nissan SER Customer Cash, and $1000 Nissan Customer Bonus Cash on every Altima SL in stock. Save $3000 on every 16 Nissan Altima SR with $2250 Nissan Customer Cash, $750 Nissan SER Customer Cash.
So GO ROGUE at Nissan of LaGrange and http://www.nissanoflagrange.com. GO ROGUE on your phone at 706-884-1744.
World Class Factory Training
Nissan of LaGrange sends our technicians to school so they know how to service the latest models and how to maintain your Nissan. Just like you spend a lot of money every month to pay your payments and insure your Nissan, we at Nissan of LaGrange invest in keeping our technicians up to date on the latest models and technology changes.
Here is a rare glimpse into where Nissan’s factory trained technicians spend weeks at a time learning about all that goes into your vehicle. Behold the Nissan classroom!
2017 Nissan Sentra vs. 2017 Toyota Corolla
Sentra Advantages over Corolla
- Available turbocharged engine with more power – Sentra’s available turbocharged 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine develops 188 horsepower and 177 lb-ft of torque. Corolla does not offer a turbocharged engine, and its standard 1.8-liter 4-cylinder produces only 132 hp (140 on LE Eco) and 128 lb-ft of torque (126 on LE Eco).
- Available leather-appointed interior – Sentra’s available leather-appointed interior adds a high-quality look and enhances the feel of the interior. Leather seating is not available on Corolla.
- Available Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (vs. single-zone) – Sentra offers separate controls to allow the driver and front passenger to individually establish their own temperature settings. Corolla does not offer separate temperature control zones.
- Available advanced safety features – Sentra offers available Blind Spot Warning, which warns the driver if a vehicle in an adjacent lane is detected in the blind spot, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert, which helps the driver detect other vehicles approaching from either side when backing up. Corolla does not offer either of these features.
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Larger trunk – Sentra offers a generous 15.1 cu. ft. of trunk space. Corolla’s trunk capacity is only 13.0 cu. ft.
- Available sport-tuned suspension
- Available Active Understeer Control
- Available NissanConnect℠ Services powered by SiriusXM3
- Available Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Available BOSE premium audio system
- More front head room
- More rear hip room
2017 Toyota Corolla Overview
Corolla, Toyota’s compact sedan, is one of the most popular cars in the U.S., with more than 300,000 sold annually.
Corolla is powered by a 1.8-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine with a choice of 6-speed manual transmission or CVT. Eco models feature Valvematic variable valve timing, which increases horsepower and estimated fuel economy.
The new-generation Corolla has updated styling, but it has not moved past the competition in terms of technology or amenities. Sentra offers modern styling as well as comfort and convenience features that are not available on Corolla. Corolla also does not offer a sporty model with the style and performance of SR Turbo.
What’s New for 2017 Toyota Corolla
Corolla carries over with the following changes:
- Corolla SE 50th Anniversary Special Edition added with the following features:
- Power moonroof
- Available in Black Cherry Pearl, Classic Silver, and Blizzard Pearl
- Unique interior accents with Black Cherry piping and contrast stitching
- Smart Key system with push button start
- 7-inch touch screen and Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation
- 50th Anniversary Edition floor mats
- SE and XSE now have 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- Revised front grille
- Bi-LED headlights on L, LE, and LE Eco
- Complex-LED headlights on SE, XSE, and XLE
- Upgraded interior fabrics
- Revised climate control panel and air vents
- Backup camera now standard on all models