We have a great selection of the 2017 Titan at Nissan of LaGrange and in a test of V8-powered crew cab models, TITAN was the clear performance winner, according to certified testing by the professional certification organization AMCI.
The 2017 TITAN SV 4WD earned bragging rights for:
- Better acceleration, handling, and braking than Ford F-150 V8
- Better standing-start acceleration than Ford F-150 V8
- Better overall braking performance — unloaded or while towing — than Ford F-150 V8
- Better 0-60 mph acceleration, handling, and braking than Ford F-150 V8
- Better quarter-mile acceleration than Ford F-150 V8
- Better overall handling performance — on wet or dry pavement — than Ford F-150 V8
- Better evasive action performance — on wet or dry pavement — than Ford F-150 V8
- Better cornering — on wet or dry pavement — than Ford F-150 V8
Here’s more info at NissanUsa.com.
AMCI Testing Certified: 2017 Nissan TITAN SV 4WD vs. 2016 Ford F-150 4×4 SuperCrew with 145-in. wheelbase. 0-60 mph and quarter-mile acceleration. Braking performance unladen and with 8,900-lb. towing load.
Nissan of LaGrange, Georgia offers new Nissan cars, trucks, SUVs and crossovers to LaGrange, Newnan, Columbus, Auburn, the Valley, and Atlanta. We also offer Genuine Nissan Service and Maintenance in our Auto Repair Shop. Nissan of LaGrange should be your first stop for a new or used vehicle, oil changes using Genuine Nissan Oil Filters and factory recommended oil, brake service, car battery sales, tires, and auto glass replacement. Nissan of LaGrange where “You Come First!” Always open at http://www.nissanoflagrange.com.You can also reach us at 706-884-1744.