Nissan’s Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) works like a standard cruise control, only with the added feature of maintaining a selected distance from the vehicle in front of you. many new Nissans at Nissan of LaGrange offer this optional technology including Murano, Maxima, Pathfinder, and Altima.
- The distance to the vehicle ahead can be selected at any time depending on the traffic conditions.
- Each time the DISTANCE switch is pushed, the set distance will change to long, medium, short and back to long again.
- The distance to the vehicle ahead will change according to the vehicle speed. The higher the vehicle speed, the longer the distance.
- If the vehicle in front is traveling slower than your set speed, the ICC will automatically match that vehicle’s speed. Once the road ahead clears, the ICC will resume your set speed automatically
- Each time the engine is started, the initial setting becomes “Long.”
- When the road ahead is clear, the driver can set the speed range between approximately 20 to 90 miles per hour.
The detection range of the sensor will not detect stationary and slow moving vehicles, pedestrians or objects in the roadway, and oncoming vehicles in the same lane.
Nissan of LaGrange, Georgia offers new Nissan cars, trucks, SUVs and crossovers to LaGrange, Newnan, Columbus, Auburn, the Valley, and Atlanta. We also offer Genuine Nissan Service and Maintenance in our Auto Repair Shop. Nissan of LaGrange should be your first stop for a new or used vehicle, oil changes using Genuine Nissan Oil Filters and factory recommended oil, brake service, car battery sales, tires, and auto glass replacement. Nissan of LaGrange where “You Come First!” Always open at http://www.nissanoflagrange.com.You can also reach us at 706-884-1744.